Friday, July 20, 2007

THE CELL PHONE OPERATOR

The cell phone operator cannot bear to be away from his phone even for a minute. He will leave his home at 8 a.m. and will be back at the phone the moment he is seated in his car, five minutes later. He sits with the apparatus within easy reach. In a moment he is at it again and the device is fastened to his ear. He may or may not be speaking to someone but hey, this would-be executive is in his element.
He, she never thinks of pulling over to reveal big business deals or to fake it.
For more attention. this worthy will walk the streets and talk just loud enough for all and sundry to hear every profound word. No secrets, he wants you to pay attention. Beware of this marathon talker, he is an accident waiting to happen.

5 comments:

Terry Border said...

I'm with you on this, Oscar. Boy, am I with you on this.

Unknown said...

Hi grandpa. I see this person everywhere I go. I wonder what Freud would think about cell phones and the ear plug things.

Elie

oscar said...

Thanks Terry. How are you doing art-wise. I am a little late answering -- like 30 months.

oscar said...

Hi grandson and thanks for your comment. Drive safely and don't use your cell phone while driving.

oscar said...

Thanks Terry. How are you doing art-wise. I am a little late answering -- like 30 months.